English Resources - FREE -

English Resources - FREE -

martes, 17 de noviembre de 2009

ACTIVE & PASSIVE VOICE

We have listed active and passive forms in the following table.
We used the phrase I drive and have put this phrase into most common tenses.

Active (Simple Forms)
Simple Present I drive
Simple Past I drove
Present Perfect I have driven
Past Perfect I had driven
will-future I will drive
Future Perfect I will have driven
Conditional I I would drive
Conditional II I would have driven

Active (Progressive/Continuous Forms)
Simple Present I am driving
Simple Past I was driving
Present Perfect I have been driving
Past Perfect I had been driving
will-future I will be driving
Future Perfect I will have been driving
Conditional I I would be driving
Conditional II I would have been driving

Passive (Simple Forms)
Simple Present I am driven
Simple Past I was driven
Present Perfect I have been driven
Past Perfect I had been driven
will-future I will be driven
Future Perfect I will have been driven
Conditional I I would be driven
Conditional II I would have been driven

Passive (Progressive/Continuous Forms)
Present I am being driven
Past I was being driven
Present Perfect ¹ I have been being driven
Past Perfect ¹ I had been being driven
Future ¹ I will be being driven
Future Perfect ¹ I will have been being driven
Conditional I ¹ I would be being driven
Conditional II ¹ I would have been being driven

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario