English Resources - FREE -

English Resources - FREE -

domingo, 2 de febrero de 2014

Unit 5: Print and Complete

SIMPLE PAST
AFFIRMATIVE, NEGATIVE AND INTERROGATIVE

Type in the verbs in the Simple Past.
  1. William (visit)  his grandparents last weekend.
  2. Jane (arrive)  an hour ago.
  3. We (go)  to Bob's birthday party yesterday.
  4. (be)  on holiday last week.
  5. She (see)  fire.

Complete the sentences in the negative form.
  1. I phoned Lucy last night. → I  Lucy last night.
  2. You tidied up your room. → You  up your room.
  3. Olivia became an actress. → Olivia  an actress.
  4. We found the treasure. → We  the treasure.
  5. He spoke Spanish. → He  Spanish.

Construct questions.
  1. (you/dance)  at the party last night?
  2. (she/do)  her homework?
  3. (Robert/work)  at the post office?
  4. (they/help)  you with the washing-up?
  5. When (I/say)  this?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BE GOINT TO - FUTURE
AFFIRMATIVE, NEGATIVE AND INTERROGATIVE

Type in the verbs in the future I (going to).
  1. Mr Potts (sell)  his house.
  2. Our neighbours (spend)  their next holidays in the Caribbean.
  3. (move)  to another town.
  4. My husband (build)  a tree house for the kids.
  5. His friends (learn)  English.

Type in the verbs in the future I (going to).
  1. (tell/not)  you the secret.
  2. She (ring/not)  me.
  3. We (invite/not)  him to our party.
  4. Greg (work/not)  abroad.
  5. Her parents (lend/not)  her any more money.

Write questions in the future I (going to).
  1. (you/help/me) ?
  2. (she/study/in Glasgow) ?
  3. (they/paint/the room) ?
  4. (he/apply/for that job) ?
  5. (what/you/do)  about this?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario